Nippon Paint (India) Private Limited (Decorative Division) has launched the KIDZ Paint, a child wellness paint, developed for the Generation Z Kids. The paint, developed with a firm resolve to champion indoor safety and child wellness, is designed to meet the unique demands of one’s entire childhood.
The first-of-its-kind paint was unveiled today by S Mahesh Anand, President – Decorative Paint, Nippon Paint India.
Based on rigorous tests and years of industry research, Nippon Paint’s R&D team has arrived at three key findings and corresponding solutions to counter them, all under one product – The KIDZ paint.
Finding 1 –
- Newborns have up to 3 times the respiratory rate of adults – so safe air quality is extremely important for their developing lungs.
- Anti-formaldehyde technology for Clean Air- enables air-purification by absorbing harmful formaldehyde present in the air as well as formaldehyde emitted by other household articles like wooden furniture, carpets bedding etc, leaving just fresh air that is child-safe.
Finding 2 –
- Babies and toddlers spend majority of their time indoors making them most prone to bacteria, viruses, mould and fungi.
- Anti-viral & Anti-bacterial for Safe touch–A variety of dangerous bacterial and viral infection is combated by the Silver-ion technology which assures 99% of germ and infection free environment for child’s growth.
Finding 3 –
- 76% of parents said that, their children use the wall to learn how to draw and for other cognitive skills
- Superior Washability for Creativity – The proprietary anti-stain technology ensures an effortless cleaning experience that is effective even after 10,0000 scrubs
Emphasizing the need for such a breakthrough product in the market, S Mahesh Anand, President – Decorative Paint, Nippon Paint India commented, “Nippon Paint has always aimed to revolutionize the paint industry by developing breakthrough products and innovative services. With the launch of our KIDZ range, we have become industry pioneers in this paint category. We are optimistic that the new paint will complete a child’s room and leave lasting memories as he or she grows up as a healthier, bright individual.”
A panel discussion was held prior to the launch, which had in participation, acclaimed Child Psychiatrist Dr. Jayanthi, film actress Devadharshini, Child Welfare Activist Kanya Babu, and Big Boss fame Vijaya Laksmi. The discussion was moderated by the leading Paediatrician Dr. Dhanasekar, and was attended by a cross-section of professionals that included leading interior designers and influencers. The new paint range will be commercially available in the Tamil Nadu market from 26th of November 2018.